Learn how to strategically incorporate social media into your annual giving plan.
To increase the effectiveness of annual giving campaigns, it is considered best practice to engage prospective donors on communication channels where they are most likely to spend their time.
Join us for a webcast that will walk you through how to successfully integrate social media into annual giving and curate a seamless donor experience across solicitation channels.
In this training we will cover how to:
- Partner with central accounts to create maximum impact with your advancement specific channels
- Grow your engagement and make budget-friendly decisions about social media
- Identify areas where social media can boost your giving
- Determine the key metrics you should be tracking and reporting to leadership
This webcast will help you elevate your shop’s social media strategy and maximize prospect engagement in order to increase giving.
Who Should Attend
This webcast addresses the top challenges around social media and is scalable to shops of any size. The content of this training will be beneficial to annual giving and communications professionals who are looking to effectively integrate social media with traditional solicitation channels.
This webcast will provide you with the information you need to:
- Align your social media engagement efforts with centralized marketing for a more holistic strategy
- Identify your shop’s best opportunities to incorporate social media
- Employ 5 effective strategies to make an impact on prospects
- Measure and share your results with leadership
Senior Associate Director, Annual Giving Marketing and Operations
Karalee is currently the Senior Associate Director for Annual Giving Marketing at Georgetown University. Her role at Georgetown is to develop integrated marketing strategies to solicit main campus undergraduate alumni, parents, and friends of the university in pursuit of raising participation. She also liaises with multiple partners across campus to share best practices and recommendations for fundraising techniques within their constituencies.
Karalee brings over seven years’ experience in developing annual giving programs and building out various marketing strategies. She has a breadth of knowledge of phonathons, student philanthropy, crowdfunding, giving day challenges, and marketing via both traditional channels like direct mail and email as well as the ever changing digital and social fundraising channels.
She has a Masters in Integrated Marketing Communications from Georgetown and loves to utilize her academic learnings and research in practical applications.
Questions About the Event?
Program Manager, Academic Impressions