Give your top donors customized plans that surprise and delight.
Learn a process for developing creative and customized stewardship plans for your highest-level donors. How can you learn unique information about your donors and use it to form stewardship plans that create meaningful moments and encourage subsequent gifts?
Join us online to get a collection of creative ideas for your top donor stewardship plans – ranging from campus visits to speaking opportunities to meetings with gift beneficiaries. Since not every idea is appropriate for every donor, we’ll help you map the ideas to important donor preferences so that your plans have maximum impact.
Who Should Attend
This webcast will benefit those working with donors who want to have a plan in place to steward their top donors and lay the groundwork for future giving. This may include professionals from donor relations, major or principal gifts, and/or advancement leadership.
If you want to take a deeper dive into this topic, we recommend attending our conference, Donor Relations: Engaging and Stewarding Your Top Donors.
In this webcast, we will walk you through the following themes:
- Defining Top Stewardship – Which donors should receive customized stewardship plans, and how do the customized plans look and feel?
- Eight Areas of Engagement – What are eight components you could offer in your stewardship plans – i.e., facilitating visits with campus leaders or asking for assistance on proposals?
- Crafting a Personalized Stewardship Plan – Using creative examples for inspiration, how can you select the right components for plans based on what you should know about your donors?
Donor Relations Guru
Using her hands-on approach, Lynne works with many organizations to help them keep their focus donor driven, technology savvy, strategic, and always with a splash of good humor. She received her undergraduate degrees from the University of South Carolina and is a loyal gamecock alumna, donor, and fan, and holds a master’s in strategic fundraising and philanthropy with an emphasis in higher education. Read Lynn’s full bio here.
Questions About the Event? Email this event’s Program Manager, Christine Murphy.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session – a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording – a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.