Communicate with Gen Z in a way that speaks to them.
Marketing can be expensive and time-consuming, so you need to connect with your students and alumni as effectively and efficiently as possible. Maybe you’re finding that the strategies you’ve been using with previous generations are not resonating with Gen Z. Or perhaps you’re uncertain whether your current practices are the best practices to reach Gen Z.
Join us online to learn 15 easy-to-implement tips that can help you better connect and communicate with Gen Z without excluding others. Our expert will teach you how to think through:
- Using Influencers
- Prioritizing Mobile
- Leveraging Direct Mail
- Showcasing Philanthropy
You’ll also review many examples of marketing pieces and discuss how the 15 tips can be used to improve those communications.
Who Should Attend
Marketing & Communications professionals working in enrollment management, advancement, and/or central marketing units will benefit from this webcast.
- 15 Tips to Engage Gen Z in Communications – Our expert will walk you through how to rethink your marketing and communication strategies so that they connect with Gen Z’s core values in the following ways:
- How to Be Authentic and Build Trust
- How to Be Impactful and Concise
- How to Be All About Brand Me
- Practice and Application - You’ll have the opportunity to review and critique sample marketing pieces for practice.
Director of Publications & Creative Services, Arkansas Tech University
Felisha Weaver serves the University’s Marketing and Communication office (MARCOMM) as the sole print designer. During her 10 years in this role, Felisha’s primary focus is prospective marketing, strategic initiatives, and the university’s biannual alumni magazine. A mom/bonus mom to three Gen Z-ers, Felisha began researching the attributes of Gen Z, so she could extrapolate the impact on higher ed marketing in order to make data-driven decisions. From this research, she presented “15 Tips for Designing for Gen Z” at the CASE District IV Conference in 2019, earning the Stellar Speaker award. Read Felisha's full bio here.
Questions About the Event? Email this event's Program Manager, Lisa Lafflam.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session - a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording - a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.