In order to meet your campaign goals, it is essential to ensure you have the proper staffing levels, particularly for frontline fundraisers. In this program, our expert facilitator will provide practical tips for staffing, training, and supporting your frontline fundraisers as you ramp up for a comprehensive campaign. Throughout this webcast, you will learn to:
- Strategically align your team’s talent with the vision of your campaign
- Use benchmarking with peer and aspirant institutions to provide insights for staffing needs and patterns
- Gain insights around the tactics and strategies necessary to hire and on-board new fundraising staff to ensure campaign success.
Who Should Attend
Advancement leadership, campaign directors, advancement HR and training professionals, and any other individuals who are involved in campaign planning, strategy, and management will benefit most from this webcast.
- Balancing staffing the frontline and other advancement teams
- Benchmarking with peer and neighboring institutions and learn strategies to share your case for new resources
- Hiring from a place of campaign missions, values, and needs
Ashlyn W. Sowell
Associate Vice President for Campaign Operations and Engagement, Johns Hopkins University
With a career of over 20 years in development, Ashlyn accepted in 2018 a newly created role to work closely with Donor and Volunteer Engagement, Special Events, and Donor Communications and to begin planning for the institution’s next campaign. She is an active speaker and writer in the field and loves to mentor newcomers to development. Read Ashlyn's full bio.
Questions About the Event? Email this event's Program Manager, Christine Murphy.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session - a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording - a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.