Learn practical ways to prepare your institution for an activity-based costing (ABC) model. During this training, we will walk you through how this model works, ways to assess your readiness to make this shift, and key considerations for the implementation process. You will leave better prepared to answer questions such as:
- How is ABC being deployed for financial and academic decisions?
- What’s the best way to determine cost/revenue drivers?
- How can I prepare for the full ABC implementation cycle?
- What are the system requirements for a successful ABC implementation?
Complimentary ABC Practice Resources
Our expert instructor has built an ABC teaching model in Excel using scalable sample data so that you can practice what the model will look like at your institution. This resource is yours to keep and use as a guideline for developing a thorough understanding of what adoption of this model entails.
You will also receive a preparation tool kit with easy to implement resources, including:
- Data quality audit
- Activity allocation checklist
- Systems requirements considerations
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for senior academic administrators, financial officers, and institutional researchers interested in data-informed decision-making. Attendees will leave with the ability to make more informed decisions on how to proceed with ABC on their campus.