The impact of COVID-19 has forced admissions and enrollment professionals to rethink what a typical yield season looks like. Open houses, admitted student days, and other in-person events are not possible this year in their traditional forms. So many institutions have been hard at work transitioning these types of events into online formats.
Join us for this webcast to learn from Penn State World Campus, who has been leading the way in online and virtual recruitment since 2012. You’ll get easy-to-implement tips for how to make effective use of webinars, virtual open houses, and other online platforms in your recruitment and yield plans moving forward.
Suitable for a Variety of Audiences
This training has been deliberately designed to be scalable and applicable to a wide variety of audiences. Admissions and recruitment professionals in any of the following categories will find benefit:
- At traditionally on-ground or fully online campuses
- At both large and small institutions (our presenter’s experience is wide-ranging)
- Those with experience hosting virtual recruitment and yield events and those without
We will help you improve upon your strategy for online recruitment and yield events by introducing you to how Penn State World Campus approaches the following:
- Virtual open houses
- Event promotion
- Evaluation of events
- Other virtual platforms
Dr. Margaret Oakar
Senior Associate Director of Admission Services & Financial Aid, Penn State World Campus
Dr. Margaret Oakar has spent her career in the field of education and held a variety of roles working with students, staff, and faculty in both the K-12 and higher education sectors. Since 2007, she has served mainly online and adult learners at both a small, private college and a large, public, research university. Read Margaret's full bio.
Questions About the Event? Email this event's Program Manager, Sarah Seigle Peatman.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session - a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording - a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.