Develop an agile communications plan to maximize your enrollment funnel amidst the current uncertainty.
While we don’t know what exactly fall recruitment will look like this year, we do know that the communication plans of the past will no longer be sufficient. Recycled messaging that used to work to move students through your enrollment funnel will not be as relevant to prospective students in the current context of campus closures and uncertainty.
As enrollment communicators shift focus from mitigating summer melt to updating their communications plans for fall 2020 and beyond, you should take the time to plan now and be able to pivot later. Join us for a two-hour virtual training that will provide you with a framework to review and strengthen your fall workflow, allow you to brainstorm with colleagues from other institutions, and give you an opportunity to practice developing agile communication plans in real time.
Who Should Attend
This virtual training will benefit professionals within the realm of Enrollment Management/Admissions, Marketing, and/or Academic Affairs tasked with strategically communicating with prospective students. The content shared will be scalable and applicable to all institutions— no matter the size of your operations or resources.
The Academic Impressions Online Learning Experience
Our virtual trainings go far beyond just replicating PowerPoint presentations online: these experiences are intentionally designed to give you the kind of robust and dynamic learning experience you’ve come to expect from Academic Impressions. These trainings provide you with an active learning environment and an online space where you can explore ideas, get inspired by what your peers are doing, and understand the range of possibilities around a certain topic. You will leave these sessions with practical solutions that you can take back to your team or task force.
What you will get:
- A dynamic, interactive, and high-touch virtual learning experience designed to engage and set you up for growth
- Seamless online face-time, networking, group work, and Q&A opportunities from the comfort of your own workspace
- Practical takeaways and hands-on knowledge
- Guidance from vetted subject matter experts
- Unlimited access to all recorded online sessions
1:00 - 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
During this collaborative virtual session our expert instructor will guide us as we:
- Walk through best practices to utilize as you review, rethink, and rework your fall recruitment communications plan
- Simulate the development – and modification – of an agile communication plan
- Identify key changes for making YOUR fall recruitment communication plan more dynamic
Owner and Principal, Peak Marketing Insights
Julie is an experienced professional in higher education with emphasis in enrollment, marketing and data-integration for process improvement strategies. She has more than 15 years of experience in higher education, and has served in administrative roles at Universities. Her knowledge includes organizational change, data and economic insights, graduate enrollment, marketing and communications, CRM implementation, and online vendor relations.