Are donors and prospects in your portfolio stalled because of downturns in stocks or other liquid assets? Have you considered incorporating blended or planned giving into your donor conversations?
Join us online to learn how you can introduce planned giving options into more donor conversations, which can help you re-engage donors in difficult economic times. We will share proven strategies for cultivating blended gifts and educating prospects on how these gifts can help them create their legacies. You will leave with tactics for making a multi-gift ask that you can apply to common donor situations.
Who Should Attend
This webcast is designed primarily for major gift officers who need more giving options to share in uncertain times. Planned giving officers looking to establish a blended gifts culture will also benefit.
A Member-Exclusive Perk
In addition to receiving this webcast for free, Academic Impressions members will get exclusive access to on-demand resources that will help educate and empower major gift officers to recognize planned giving opportunities and broach the subject with their donors.
During this one-hour webcast, our expert speaker will discuss the following considerations:
- Understanding the opportunities in donor conversations during uncertain times
- Identifying when a blended ask is the best path
- Sharing possible solutions and generating productive conversations
- Bringing up a planned gift and making a multi-gift ask
Senior Director, Office of Gift Planning and Leadership Giving, University of Colorado Colorado Springs
Marianne primarily supports the fundraising efforts of the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs Advancement team and assists donors and their advisors in considering and designing charitable giving plans as part of their personal financial and estate planning. She has formerly held gift planning positions at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO and the University of the Pacific in Stockton, CA.
What You Get
Get the live webcast and the recording for one price.
Get access to live webcast including Q&A.
Receive permanent and unlimited access to recording.
Download speaker slides and supplemental materials.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session - a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording - a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.