Fundraising for Deans (Conference + eBook)
- 1-2 registrations: full price
- 3-4 registrations: 15% off each conference registration
- 5-7 registrations: 20% off each conference registration
- 8 + registrations: 25% off each conference registration
Books are shipped within 7 days of receipt of payment. For immediate receipt of book, order PDF copy.
Out of stock
Fundraising has increasingly become a required component of every dean’s responsibilities. This day and a half conference will equip academic leaders with the skills necessary to be most effective in their fundraising efforts.
During this conference, deans will learn to:
- Strategically manage the intense challenges of fundraising while leading your academic departments
- Practice essential fundraising skills, such as donor cultivation, stewardship, and making an ask
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with your advancement counterparts
- Troubleshoot advisory board challenges to make those interactions more effective
- Develop and communicate your fundraising vision and priorities
Academic leaders will leave this conference better prepared to raise funds for their school, college, or department.
Who Should Attend
Academic leaders will leave this event with a framework to more effectively fundraise. This training will be especially beneficial to:
- New deans who are looking to develop their fundraising knowledge and skills
- Experienced deans who have had limited exposure to fundraising
- Deans who have a donor in mind, but aren’t sure how best to approach the cultivation and solicitation process
- Deans looking to improve their relationships and partnerships with university advancement
- Chairs or associate deans who are looking to become a dean
You will also get a copy of the ebook/PDF Fundraising for Deans. It will be available for download upon purchase under Downloads section of My Account.