We know that academic restructuring varies in form and function. You may need to restructure because you’re faced with a crisis, such as budgetary cuts or enrollment declines. Or, you might see opportunities for growth and innovation due to changing market trends.
Join us online as Clarion University and Merrimack College – two institutions differing in size, type and market conditions faced – tell their stories of restructuring. You’ll learn about:
- The circumstances that caused each institution to restructure
- How institutional leaders approached the process
- What the leaders would do differently in hindsight
You’ll leave with honest insights that you can consider for your own institution, college, or department, no matter where you are in the restructuring process.
Questions About the Event? Email this event’s Program Manager, Lisa Lafflam.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session – a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording – a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.