Join us online to learn how Lehigh University has increased the effectiveness of their young alumni volunteer program, and take away strategies to better engage this critical audience and cultivate generations of future givers. Our speaker, Shannon Jaeger, will cover:
- Tracking strategies for progress and behavior
- Motivating and engaging volunteers on their level
- Aligning volunteer goals with advancement priorities
- Recognizing volunteers and sharing the impact of their efforts
These strategies have improved involvement, retention, and giving habits amongst Lehigh’s young alumni. While the core examples will focus on this audience, many of the strategies and methods can be adapted for other volunteer groups you work with and manage.
Who Should Attend
Advancement and alumni relations professionals who work with and manage young alumni volunteers, alumni chapters, and/or volunteer boards should attend this webcast. This webcast model is specifically geared towards young alumni volunteers, but lessons can be learned for any segment of volunteers.
Improving 4 Key Aspects of Volunteer Management
- TRACKING: Measuring progress and behaviors
- MOTIVATION: Using data and engagement opportunities
- ALIGNMENT: Providing growth and other outreach opportunities
- RECOGNITION: Using events, impact reports, and awards
Shannon Jaeger, Director of Volunteer Engagement, Lehigh University