Data analysis has the power to inform and transform your annual-giving decision making in a way that allows you to steer your shop towards growth. However, the key to effective data analysis is knowing how to use the right data and from where to obtain it, so that you can identify donor trends, grow your pipeline, and increase funds raised.
Join us online to hear from the University of Washington on how to best use data to make informed decisions in order to retain, reactivate, and acquire donors. You’ll learn how to:
- Ensure you retrieve the right data from the sources that best support your analysis
- Examine how to use metrics to accurately segment donors
- Engage your donors effectively while moving them through your donor pipeline with greater intention
Who Should Attend
This webcast will benefit annual giving professionals looking for ways to use data to increase dollars raised when it comes to retaining donors and acquiring new ones. This webcast will also be beneficial for those who work in advancement services and work with data for annual giving teams.
In this hour-long webcast, our expert instructor will cover the following considerations:
Retrieving Relevant Data
By understanding the type of data you should be looking for, along with where and how you should be retrieving it, you will be better able to prioritize, analyze, and respond to the most important needs of your donors. You will learn why it is important to gather and use data from:
- Industry standards, including associations and consortiums
- Peer institutions, by comparing and contrasting strategies with similar institutions
- Internal dashboards, by identifying trends within your own data that help you determine opportune paths forward
Identifying Opportunities for Growth
You’ll get tips and strategies on how to use your data to make informed decisions and craft intentional plans that help you build donor loyalty, reengage your LYBUNTs and SYBUNTs, and bring in new donors.
Director of Annual Giving, Annual Philanthropy and Advancement Analytics, University of Washington
As the Director for Annual Giving, Thomas leads the Annual Philanthropy Team in coordinating all central UW direct mail, digital media, and phone campaigns with a goal to maximize retention and acquisition of broad base support for the university. His team also serves as a resource for university units who wish to solicit their donors and non-donors on a large scale through targeted campaigns throughout the year.
The Academic Impressions Online Learning Experience
Our virtual trainings go far beyond just replicating PowerPoint presentations online: these experiences are intentionally designed to give you the kind of robust and dynamic learning experience you’ve come to expect from Academic Impressions. These trainings provide you with an active learning environment and an online space where you can explore ideas, get inspired by what your peers are doing, and understand the range of possibilities around a certain topic. You will leave these sessions with practical solutions that you can take back to your team or task force.
What you will get:
- A dynamic, interactive, and high-touch virtual learning experience designed to engage and set you up for growth
- Seamless online face-time, networking, group work, and Q&A opportunities from the comfort of your own workspace
- Practical takeaways and hands-on knowledge
- Guidance from vetted subject matter experts
- Unlimited access to all recorded online sessions
What You Get
Get the live webcast and the recording for one price.
Get access to live webcast including Q&A.
Receive permanent and unlimited access to recording.
Download speaker slides and supplemental materials.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session - a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording - a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.