Evaluate, build, and strengthen international partnerships with Purdue University’s unique tool.
In recent years, Purdue University has seen incredible growth and development in their international programs — a direction that is bucking the national trend where many institutions are struggling to grow or even maintain their international programs.
Join us for this webcast to discover the strategic matrix tool Purdue has developed to help:
- The evaluation of current partnerships
- The selection of new partnerships
- The creation of “Networks of Excellence” and institutional alliances in order to increase international enrollment and the mobility of domestic students.
You will walk away with a practical, customizable tool which will help you make a positive impact on your institution’s international efforts.
Who Should Attend
International educators looking to strategically grow international programs at their institution through institutional partnerships will greatly benefit from this webcast, including:
- Senior International Officers (SIOs)
- Chief International Officers (CIOs)
- Vice Presidents of Enrollment
- Chief Enrollment Officers
- Directors of International Programs
During this webcast our expert instructor Robert Cox will walk us through the strategic matrix tool he has developed to evaluate and strengthen international partnerships at Purdue University. He will also share advice on how the tool can be customized to meet the needs of your campus. In doing so, he will share:
- the background of the strategic matrix and its impact on international programs at Purdue University,
- an overview of the tool and how it can be modified to fit your campus’ specific needs, and
- tips to leverage international partnerships to strengthen international enrollment and domestic student mobility.
Robert F. Cox, Ph.D, Professor, Senior Associate Dean for Globalization and Interim School Head for Construction Management, Purdue University
As associate dean, Robert is responsible for the overall strategic planning and execution of all international activities on behalf of the Purdue Polytechnic. He currently provides leadership for more than a dozen global collaborative partnerships across four continents which involve study abroad, student/faculty exchanges, and dual degree program offerings.
Read Robert's full bio here.
Questions About the Event? Email this event's Program Manager, Kate Poisson.
For the live webcast, login instructions for the webcast will be sent twice via email – in the registration confirmation email, and again the day before the webcast. Please safelist email@example.com to ensure you receive these communications.
For webcast recordings, your recording is sent via email upon receipt of payment and within 10 business days following the live webcast. You will also be able to access your recording through your My Account section.