More and more public universities are successfully creating, expanding, and refining Honors Programs/Colleges, yet these colleges are not getting the level of attention from potential applicants to make them as successful as they can be.
Join us for this online training to explore how you can use data to build a better brand and promote your Honors Program/College to get more prospective students. In this 60-minute webcast, you will learn how to:
- Better understand and leverage your program/college’s strengths
- Boost brand awareness
- Summarize how your Honors Program/College delivers value to students
- Highlight Honors student successes
Who Should Attend
This webcast is meant for Directors and Deans of Honors Programs/Colleges who want to market their Honors programs on a larger scale. Marketing and communications interested in promoting the visibility of their Honors program or college will benefit from this content.
- Using data to understand your program/college’s strengths
- Increasing brand awareness
- Summarizing how your Honors Program/College delivers value to students
- Highlighting Honors student successes
Craig T. Cobane, Executive Director, Mahurin Honors College, Western Kentucky University (WKU)