Do you REALLY know what makes your donors tick?
A donor survey effort can improve the quality of your fundraising by helping you to:
- Look beyond dollars raised to measure success
- Prioritize future investments
- Evaluate programmatic success
Join us online to learn how to design and deliver donor surveys that will help you challenge your assumptions and learn more about your donors. You will leave with advice on how to use the survey responses to tell a better story and improve your overall operation.
Who Should Attend
This webcast will benefit any advancement professionals who are hoping to learn more about donors’ interests and affinity by deploying surveys.
- Designing and Delivering Donor Surveys
- Analyzing and Leveraging Feedback
Donor Relations Guru
Lynne is a frequent conference speaker and a well-known resource for donor relations and fundraising. She has been featured in The Washington Post, CASE Currents Magazine, The Chronicle of Philanthropy and other industry publications. Lynne also created the website and blog where she shares her expertise, opinions, and collections of samples on a variety of topics to the greater development world and hosts a monthly webinar series. Read Lynne’s full bio here.
Questions About the Event? Email this event’s Program Manager, Christine Murphey.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session – a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording – a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.