Get access to higher ed specific online training at your fingertips.
Gain access to a collection of resources to help you:
- Navigate unprecedented challenges presented by the current pandemic/COVID-19 crisis
- Equip faculty with tools and skills they need for online instruction
- Support advancement shops with fundraising efforts and more
- Migrate student support services to online platforms
- Empower women on your team with continuous and personalized professional development
- Provide leadership, personal development and skills-based training to all faculty and staff
An annual subscription to our online library serves learners of all types with:
- $250 off all in-person conferences
- In-depth webcasts featuring best practices and supplemental resources
- Engaging and instructional videos
- Research-based reports exploring critical issues facing the industry
- Articles and whitepapers with tips, how-to’s, and case studies
- Tools, templates, and other resources that can help you do your job better immediately
- 2-3 day virtual conferences providing in-depth instruction and valuable networking opportunities
Each institution also receives one conference seat that can be used by the individual of your choice. Choose from a dynamic mix of over 80 different in-person conferences. No regular conference pass is excluded and all workshops are included!
Learn from THE organization with the most experience in online professional development:
- Nearly 20 years of best-in-class online training
- Designed and developed more than 1500 online trainings
- Access our network of over 500 vetted subject matter experts
- We have served more than 3000 institutions including every AAU, R1 and R2 institution
Existing Members: Need more users because everyone is now off-campus? Call our Membership Advisor on 720.988.1257 for a special promotion to add users.
Questions? Feel free to call our Membership Advisor on 720.988.1257.