View Book Preview
Businesses have long excelled at customer service and engagement, and higher education can greatly benefit from these lessons. Gain best practices to keep your alumni connected and giving to their alma mater by applying key marketing lessons from the corporate sector.
Entice alumni to do more to help spread your institution’s brand. Look to Innovative Strategies for Annual Giving and Alumni Relations: Lessons from the Corporate World, by Tim Ponisciak to explore:
- Concrete examples of programs your institution can use to promote your brand
- The interrelation of messaging, marketing, alumni relations, and annual giving
- New and tried-and-true marketing technique that can greatly benefit your department
- Institutional examples of how these techniques can have maximum impact when applied strategically
- Key questions to ask yourself and your school before moving forward
Electronic/PDF Version: Upon payment, you will find your book available to download in the Downloads section of My Account. The link is active for 30 days.