View Book Preview
Make sure you are getting the most out of every international trip.
International students, parents and alumni represent an abundance of largely untapped resources for many institutions. Connecting with these valuable constituents is vital, but the complications and logistics of traveling abroad can be daunting.
This book, by Gretchen Dobson, provides guidance on meaningfully engaging these populations as well as practical travel and logistics tips for optimizing your travel abroad.
- Assess your preparedness for international engagement with Gretchen Dobson’s International Travel Barometer
- Review practical tips for managing international volunteers, alumni chapters, and events
- Identify international engagement opportunities, including: solicitation
trips, campaign tours, and prospective student events
Included with the book is a series of primers for those new to international travel, covering:
- Pre-departure travel tips
- Food and beverage precautions
- International safety and security 101
- How to maximize layovers
- Creating briefing books for institutional VIPs traveling abroad
Electronic/PDF Version: Upon payment, you will find your book available to download in the Downloads section of My Account. The link is active for 30 days.