Prospecting Using Social Media: A Primer
Order 10 or more copies and receive a $25 discount on every copy you purchase!
This Academic Impressions book by Marianne Pelletier, CFRE, will walk you through more than 30 separate exercises in using social media for prospecting and for prospect research, and will provide you with introductory information on the following:
- The possibilities and limits of using social media in prospecting
- Tactics for mining social media to locate wealthy prospects, with walkthroughs of specific steps and examples
- How social media activity can reveal assets among your prospect pool
- Using social media to identify level of involvement, affinity, and philanthropic engagement
- If you are starting a campaign and are looking for new prospects, you’ll want to read the chapter “Using Social Media Sites to Find Wealthy Prospects,” starting on page 12.
- If you are rating a specific prospect or group of prospects, you’ll want to read the chapter “Using Social Media to Find Assets and Wealth Indicators,” starting on page 25.
- If you are writing a briefing and looking for career information, the section “Career and Biographical Information” starts on page 45.
This is a downloadable PDF. Upon payment, you will find your book available to download in the Downloads section of My Account. The link is active for 30 days.
This digital book is licensed to the individual purchaser. Academic Impressions restricts the purchaser from making copies of this book or distributing digital copies for any reason.
When you order this product, you get all the following products for free!!