Being an effective online instructor means offering your students more meaningful activities and assessments while finding ways to save time. You CAN do both.
Why You Need This Resource
Once your online course begins, you may frequently switch between teaching time and planning time. But each time you stop teaching to start planning, you’re losing contact time with students that is especially critical in the online environment.
Use these resources to save time in planning. They will help you create the conditions for meaningful, personalized interaction with students once your course is underway.
You Will Learn:
• How to create and maintain reusable content
• Strategies for integrating project-based learning
• New approaches for assessing student learning
You Will Get:
• Downloadable Resources like job aids
• Instructional Videos like software demos
• Interactive Activities like guided reflections