for Small Teams
Get Trainings on the Topics Most Important to You and Your Team—Available Anytime, Anywhere
Membership with Academic Impressions means instant access to a continuously growing library of virtual trainings and resources that are up-to-date and in high demand within the higher ed landscape.
Whether your challenge is attracting new talent, leveling up existing colleagues, or training new hires, Academic Impressions has leadership training designed for leaders at all levels. Our content is thoroughly researched and presented by vetted experts, all of whom have firsthand experience in leading in the higher education space. Because leadership is learned through practice, we design our trainings intentionally to be applied and participatory so that you leave with stronger skills and new tools you can implement right away.
Once you become a member, you gain 24/7 access to our ever-growing library of live and on-demand trainings that cover leadership and other relevant and current topics in higher ed.
$250 Off Bootcamps and In-Person Conferences
Your membership includes discounts on all multi-week cohort-based bootcamps and in-person conferences that take place several times a quarter.
Member-Exclusive Mini Courses
Registrants of these mini courses receive a daily email with videos, activities, and assessments that are short enough to complete during your lunch break. Most of these mini courses offer a certificate of completion, and some of the topics include DEI, Practicing Mindfulness, Time Management, Project Management, and so much more.
New! Member-Exclusive Certificate Program
We are continuing to roll out practical, hands-on training that addresses the unique challenges faced by higher education professionals. Our signature certificate programs are designed to provide practical tools for professionals looking to deepen their skills in a particular area of focus.
Sign up for our Supervisors Certificate Program or Inclusive Leadership Certificate Program. Each week for four weeks, you’ll have an average of 2.5 hours of work that can be completed on demand. The course will also include two live sessions where you can interact with the instructor and peers from around the country. Participants will earn a certificate of completion.
The Five Paths to Leadership℠ Self-Assessment
Higher education is undergoing great changes, and as leaders we need to remain dynamic and adaptive. Discover your leadership style, strengths, and areas for growth with our Five Paths to Leadership℠ Self-Assessment, which is now included in membership.
Rather than giving you a fixed type, color, or set style, The Five Paths to Leadership℠ measures your ease of access to the five intuitive styles of leadership. It's complimentary for members, and we even offer a monthly debrief session to help you interpret your results.
Dedicated Account Manager
Your Account Manager is your strategic partner, committed to providing you with the ongoing support you need during your professional development. Your Account Manager will ensure that you maximize your membership by engaging you with the resources and trainings needed for the success of both you and your team.
We understand that access to membership does not equal adoption, and adoption does not necessarily result in impact. Your Account Manager will collaborate with your team to ensure they engage with resources in a strategic manner, which will ultimately result in a lasting impact on their growth.
In 2021, Academic Impressions facilitators, speakers, and contributors represented a diverse set of demographic backgrounds and substantial experience directly in higher education:
- Most of our facilitators and speakers (93%) came from 4-year institutions and 46% came specifically from R1 institutions
- 90% were current higher ed practitioners themselves, while the other 10% were independent higher ed consultants or coaches
- 80% had more than 15 years of experience in higher education and 58% had more than 20 years of higher ed experience
- 32% identified themselves as members of a historically excluded racial or ethnic group
- 18% identified as LBGTQ+
Academic Impressions has been invested in online professional development for 20+ years:
Choose Your Membership
To lock in this price for two years, contact us.
Questions about membership?
Director of Institutional Partnerships,