Designed for institutions that are looking to make a meaningful investment in leadership development, often for the first time. This on-campus workshop is designed for mid to senior leaders across academic AND non-academic areas. It is a great fit if you want a leadership program that:
- Improves collaboration within and across silos
- Immediately impacts results
- Minimizes scheduling conflicts (1 day on your campus - no travel required)
- Is interactive, highly practical and skills-based
Get More Information for Your Campus
Complete the form below and an Academic Impressions Program Manager will follow up with you to discuss the on-campus workshop and options for your campus.
Which Format Is Right for Me?
Don’t take it from us - See it for yourself.
Trying to decide whether an On-Campus Workshop is right for your team before committing? Come to one of our conferences to see for yourself how we are different and gain insight into Academic Impressions’ competitive edge. Browse our upcoming conferences.
Sample On-Campus Workshop Sessions:
- Roles, skills, and qualities leaders will need to be successful in the future
- Understanding and leveraging the diverse perspectives your employees and colleagues bring
- Creating more self-awareness of your leadership style, under normal circumstances and stress
- Where to direct your energy as a leader in order to be most effective
- How effective leaders build trust, relational capital, and engage their teams in highly collaborative ways
- Strategies on how to be an effective supervisor including motivating employees and giving feedback
Additional Tools and Resources:
- Leadership scorecard
- Multiple assessments including
- Insights into how you think and communicate
- Your leadership style
- How to assess the effectiveness of your team
- Ways to diagnose and improve your meetings
- Tools to help you:
- Make better decisions
- Delegate effectively
- Tap the expertise of introverts and ensure as a leader, you have access to all the information you need
- A very practical "next steps action plan" to ensure lasting results and impact