Designed for institutions that are looking to make a meaningful investment in team development. This workshop is a great fit if you want a team leadership program that:
- Immediately impacts results
- Improves communication and collaboration
- Increases efficiency and productivity of the team
- Minimizes scheduling conflicts (1 day on your campus - no travel required)
- Is interactive, highly practical, and skills-based
Get More Information for Your Campus
Complete the form below and an Academic Impressions Program Manager will follow up with you to discuss the on-campus workshop and options for your campus.
Which Format Is Right for Me?
Don’t take it from us - See it for yourself.
Trying to decide whether an On-Campus Workshop is right for your team before committing? Come to one of our conferences to see for yourself how we are different and gain insight into Academic Impressions’ competitive edge. Browse our upcoming conferences.
Sample Workshop Sessions:
- Differentiating high performing team characteristics and application to your team
- Understanding and leveraging the diverse perspectives your employees and colleagues bring
- Creating more self-awareness of your leadership style, under normal circumstances and stress, and implications for team dynamics
- Develop ground rules for team engagement
- Leveraging the team’s human capital through an audit
Additional Tools and Resources:
- Assess the effectiveness of your team on six different dimensions
- Additional assessments for insight into:
- how team members think and communicate
- leadership styles for each team member
- how to improve your team’s meetings
- An audit of the untapped gifts and resources on the team
- Set ground rules that will actually work for your team
- Tools to help your team:
- make better decisions
- transition in new members
- delegate effectively
- A very practical next steps action plan to ensure lasting results and impact