Designed for institutions who have a number of gift officers, academic leaders, and/or volunteers who need to be quickly on-boarded to achieve greater fundraising success. This workshop is a great fit if you want to train a group of people and are looking for an approach to fundraising that is both more successful and rewarding. This workshop:
- Immediately impacts fundraising results
- Gets people new to philanthropy up-to-speed quickly
- Provides a more strategic and successful approach to identifying prospects and cultivating donors
- Is highly practical and skills-based, and can get an entire team of front-line fundraisers on the same page quickly
Get More Information for Your Campus
Complete the form below and an Academic Impressions Program Manager will follow up with you to discuss the on-campus workshop and options for your campus.
Which Format Is Right for Me?
Don’t take it from us - See it for yourself.
Trying to decide whether an On-Campus Workshop is right for your team before committing? Come to one of our conferences to see for yourself how we are different and gain insight into Academic Impressions’ competitive edge. Browse our upcoming conferences.
Sample Workshop Sessions:
- Prospect engagement strategies, including planning calls and visits
- Making and facilitating successful cold calls
- Intentional portfolio management to carve a way to fundraising success
- Making a compelling ask and closing a solicitation
- Moves management to smoothly facilitate prospects and donors through the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship phases
Additional Tools and Resources:
- Role playing sessions facilitated and fully-debriefed by the workshop faculty on:
- Cold calls
- Making the ask
- Taking charge of the visit
- Framework to develop your vision statement and elevator speech
- Visit outline and guide
- Job aide to overcoming donor objections
- Sample probing questions for productive conversations