Designed for institutions who want to better leverage academic leaders in the fundraising process. This workshop is a great fit if you want to bring both groups together for constructive dialogue and to create a road map for working together. You will:
- Improve collaboration between academic leaders and gift officers
- Create a shared process with clear roles and expectations
- Build momentum in key areas like prospect and project identification
- Build a toolkit that is practical and can be used immediately
Get More Information for Your Campus
Complete the form below and an Academic Impressions Program Manager will follow up with you to discuss the on-campus workshop and options for your campus.
Which Format Is Right for Me?
Don’t take it from us - See it for yourself.
Trying to decide whether an On-Campus Workshop is right for your team before committing? Come to one of our conferences to see for yourself how we are different and gain insight into Academic Impressions’ competitive edge. Browse our upcoming conferences.
Sample Workshop Sessions:
- Differentiating philanthropy and charity, and understanding the current fundraising landscape
- Crystallizing your vision into clear support planks and unifying your external message
- How to work together to develop white papers that motivate prospects to give
- Identifying and interacting with potential donors
- Strengthen relationships between academic and fundraising counterparts
- Improving advisory board performance with task force solutions
Additional Tools and Resources:
- Sample discovery interview questions
- Glossary of fundraising terms
- Visioning and prioritization guides
- Sample prospect whitepapers
- A bibliography of suggested readings on the current fundraising landscape and suggested philosophical changes for your shop
- Various tools to improve advisory board performance
- Plan for developing a solid partnership between academic leaders and gift officers