Table of Contents
Learn how to match volunteers with meaningful experiences that serve your institution.
Many shops struggle to be intentional when matching volunteers to the kind of opportunities they are most passionate about. Ensuring that your volunteers feel like they are making an impact is critical to fostering the continued relationship. Your shop can be more intentional and practical in your process of connecting volunteers to programs by:
- Collaborating with faculty and staff to identify volunteer opportunities on campus
- Surveying volunteers and faculty
- Developing clear job descriptions for volunteers
Join us for this webcast and learn how to audit your current volunteer opportunities, partner across campus to locate various volunteer roles, and create meaningful matches that suit your volunteers and institution. You will gain practical knowledge and ideas to set in motion on your campus to maximize the impact of your volunteers and their efforts.
Who should attend?
Professionals in volunteer management who are looking to align volunteers with enriching opportunities that serve the school will find this content useful.
- Auditing volunteer programs
- Surveying campus partners and volunteers
- Educating faculty about the value of volunteers
- Creating job descriptions for volunteers