Table of Contents
The research is stark; over 90% of strategic plans don’t get implemented. Why is this, and what can institutional leaders do to improve their chances for success?
Pat Sanaghan has led the design and implementation of strategic plans at more than 100 colleges and universities across the United States and Canada. During this one hour webcast, he’ll skip the theory and show you what actually works and how to ensure progress on your most important priorities.
- Assigning responsibilities
- Building failure tolerance
- Celebrating small wins
- Leveraging middle management
- Sharing information about implementation
- Defining Lead and Lag measures
- Conversations, not presentations
- The role of the senior team
- Managing the 80/20
- Establishing planning assumptions
- Building trust through implementation
Who should attend?
If you are involved in setting or implementing the strategic plan for an institution, we encourage you to attend this webcast. Whether your role is president, executive cabinet member, dean, planning committee chair or member, an employee in the office of institutional effectiveness or planning, or another key leader on campus, you can benefit from this program.