Table of Contents
Work through strategies for proactive and reactive donor communications in times of challenge.
Join us for this current-issue-oriented workshop, where our expert will take you through current situations and headlines, preparing you for the future of donor communications. We will help you navigate this important outreach in these rapidly changing times by discussing the following considerations:
- What do your donors need to know during times of crisis and uncertainty?
- How are your current communication pieces serving you and how can you enhance them?
- How prepared are you to be a strategic partner in the post-pandemic fundraising environment?
After participating in this workshop, you’ll be able to bring more strategic and timely ideas to the table when talking about donor communications in your shop.
Who should attend?
This virtual training is designed for those working full-time or spending a large portion of their time on advancement communications. We will spend our time on strategic communications and not on writing mechanics. Please bring current donor communication samples to this event.
12:00 – 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
During this online training we will help you improve upon your communication strategy by working through these important topics:
- Best practices and examples of communication during crisis and uncertainty, specifically leadership transitions, university announcements, and donor inquiries.
- Your current donor communication strategy and how you might update it around current headlines
- Positioning yourself as a strategic partner for all communications
- Sharing protocols and processes for different types of donor communication