Table of Contents
Campuses continue to struggle with coordinating and solving campus-wide retention and enrollment challenges. Yet, the University of Tennessee used a problem-solving approach to pull together key partners to address an enrollment challenge. This approach worked so well that they have continued to meet to solve enrollment and retention challenges across campus, such as:
- Understanding why students leave
- Increasing low-income student success
- Balancing enrollment targets with financial goals.
Join us to explore an alternative approach to solving enrollment and retention challenges. Using a case-study framework, this event will walk you through several different enrollment and retention challenges to demonstrate how your campus can make a case for rethinking key collaborations, success goals, and decision-making.
- Brief history on team creation and membership
- Case study 1: Why student’s leave
- Case study 2: Low-income student access and success
- Case study 3: Balancing enrollment targets with financial aid and income goals
- Decision points that have contributed to success of initiatives
- Final Q&A
Who should attend?
This online training is designed for higher education professionals charged with improving retention, including enrollment managers, institutional researchers, student and academic affairs leaders, and assessment coordinators or committee members. Four-year and two-year institutions alike will benefit from this webcast.