Frontline fundraisers typically have strong relationships with donors. However, many are not sufficiently trained on stewardship techniques, and they focus primarily on solicitation. By utilizing proven stewardship techniques, your frontline fundraisers can improve donor engagement, retention, and giving.
Join us online to learn how to integrate sound donor relations practices throughout the entire solicitation cycle. Our expert instructor will share practical tips and case study examples for frontline fundraisers interested in taking a more donor-centered approach to fundraising.
In addition to the webcast you will leave with a gap analysis template to help you assess what donor relations practices you are currently executing and what areas you can improve in the future.
- Understanding the four pillars of donor relations
- Impact reporting
- Events and engagement
- Donor recognition
- RESOURCE: Donor relations gap analysis template
- Integrating donor relations throughout the solicitation cycle
- Meaningful donor involvement during the qualification and cultivation process
- Asking and negotiating with stewardship in mind
- Creating special moments in closing the gift
- Using your database to aid in your efforts
- Building cross-campus partnerships to aid in donor-relations efforts
- Case study examples
Who should attend?
All stakeholders responsible for soliciting prospects—including major gift officers, annual fund leadership giving officers, academic leaders, board members, and volunteers—will learn effective techniques to effectively steward and retain existing donors. New professionals are particularly encouraged to attend.