Table of Contents
Why do the same incidents paralyze some people but act as a springboard for others to change, grow, and learn? Setbacks, mistakes, and failures are inevitable—the key is resilience. Leaders must be able to navigate these situations and not just bounce back, but bounce forward.
Join leadership expert, Pat Sanaghan, online to explore resilience and understand what you can do to build this critical skillset. We’ll share practical suggestions that dramatically improve your staying power as a leader.
- Defining leadership resiliency and why is it important
- Setting the context for resilient institutions
- Personal strategies you can employ to build your own leadership resilience
- 10 strategies to build a more resilient campus
- How to assess your organization’s resilience
Who should attend?
This webcast shares techniques that can be used by any leader at your institution. Train your entire institution by signing up for a CD-ROM recording or on-demand download.
Included in this webcast will be an informal survey you can deploy to assess your organization’s resilience!