Table of Contents
Federal agencies are increasing staff and planning to conduct more audits on federal research money for grants and contracts in 2016. This webcast will show you how to apply data analytics to proactively manage and monitor your research compliance efforts. You will leave with a better means for reviewing costs that may be red flags in the event that your institution is audited.
Who should attend?
Research compliance professionals will receive the most benefit from this training. Additional audiences who may have an interest include compliance officers, risk managers, internal auditors, and institutional researchers.
- Recent Federal Audit Updates
- Current compliance landscape
- Data analytic audit approach
- Recent audit outcomes
- Using Data Analytics to Manage Research Compliance
- Proactive management and monitoring
- Data analytics practices
- Institutional example
- Developing Reporting Functionalities
- Reporting tools (including sample tools)
- Ongoing reporting
- Final Q&A