Financial aid packages can be confusing; help your institution clearly communicate the information to families.
Do you need a more concise and streamlined approach for communicating financial aid to admitted students and their parents? This example-based online training walks through considerations for proactive and effective financial aid communication during the narrow window of time between admittance and enrollment. Included will be expert approaches from two diverse case-study institutions and many examples of impactful communication tactics.
Who should attend?
Enrollment, admissions, and financial aid personnel from private and public institutions will see and hear examples of how clear and timely financial aid communication can boost yield within the admitted student pool.
- Best Practice Examples: Non-Digital Communication
- Best Practice Examples: Electronic Communication
- Net price calculator
- Moving Forward: Keys to Concise Financial Aid Communication
- Simplifying financial aid language
- Articulating student loans and scholarships
- Identifying cross-campus partners for financial aid communication
Case Studies and Real-Life Examples
Throughout this training you will hear real-life examples from two diverse institutions. These case studies aim to help you implement the best practices you learn after participating in this webcast regardless of your institution type or size.