Table of Contents
Have you ever felt like you don’t deserve your success?
Many of us live with constant self-talk that undermines our confidence, courage, and resilience. You may tell yourself things like:
- “I’m such an idiot.”
- “I never get it right.”
- “I’m just not smart enough.”
- “I’m way too slow at my work.”
Join us online to learn how you can start developing your alternative voice – your inner coach – in order to become a more effective leader. You’ll learn the neuroscience behind why we all doubt ourselves, and you’ll discover a new technique that will help you think and act in more constructive ways.
To help you recognize and develop your inner coach, you’ll learn the following:
- The origins and neuroscience of the undermining voice
- The four types of inner voices that undermine courage, confidence, and resilience, as well as how your inner critic enters into your personal and professional lives
- A technique that will help you track your negative thoughts and patterns and help you craft a constructive inner-coaching message
Who should attend?
This webcast is ideal for higher education professionals, especially women, who have difficulty believing in their own strengths and are ready to tap more of their leadership potential.