Get practical ideas and advice on the “art” associated with the science of moves management. Gain the knowledge you need to smoothly move prospects through the donor cycle and upgrade them to the next giving level. Throughout this training, you will learn:
- The right questions to ask and when to ask them
- Identifying prospects who need to be upgraded or downgraded
- How to effectively manage donor meetings to ensure outcomes are met
- Tactics for moving donors through each stage of the solicitation cycle
- Considerations for using data to guide strategy
Who Should Attend
All stakeholders responsible for soliciting fundraising prospects—including major gift officers, annual fund leadership giving officers, academic leaders, board members, and volunteers—will learn effective techniques to progress conversations with top donors and secure impactful gifts.