Donor retention should be a focus in every advancement shop, especially given current realities. Increasing retention often starts with a focus on donor segmentation and impact reporting. But what constitutes more effective practices around segmentation and demonstration of impact?
Join us online to learn how Sarah Sims of University of Florida has approached donor retention through the lens of donor relations for improved results. You'll hear how UF and other institutions have differentiated which donors receive which stewardship touches, and you’ll get examples of content that has engaged donors and propelled them towards their next gifts.
Who Should Attend
Those working in annual giving stewardship, as well those in donor relations working with their annual giving counterparts, will benefit from this webcast.
- Identifying priority donor populations for targeted stewardship
- First-time donors
- Emergency fund donors
- Giving day donors
- Demonstrating impact to improve retention
- Content that drives affinity and reinforces impact
- Multi-channel, multi-touch approaches
- Finding congruence between one-time or test gifts and ongoing institutional priorities
- Putting the principles into practice: A “Giving Day” case study
- Strategic planning and pre-built collateral to manage stewardship in real-time
- Priority donor populations and special recognition
- Increasing retention – metrics, reporting, and strategic pivots
Questions About the Event? Email this event's Program Manager, Brittany Iwaszkiw.
Sarah Sims, CFRE
Executive Director of Donor Relations, University of Florida
Sarah has been responsible for building new and innovative donor relations programs from the ground up at three different higher education institutions and now heads the donor relations team at the University of Florida as they embark on the University’s first $3B capital campaign.
What You Get
Get the live webcast and the recording for one price.
Get access to live webcast including Q&A.
Receive permanent and unlimited access to recording.
Download speaker slides and supplemental materials.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session - a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording - a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.