Amidst uncertainty, donor giving is likely to decrease. To keep your fundraisers motivated and ensure the long-term sustainability of your shop, you may need to shift the focus to identifying new prospects and keeping in touch with donors so that relationships are strong when the time is once again right for giving.
Join us for this one-hour webcast to learn practices you can implement with your fundraisers in these times to ensure major gift pipeline growth and sustained donor engagement. Our expert instructor will share the activities and goals he’s used during the pandemic to inspire his fundraisers and lay the groundwork for future giving.
Who Should Attend
This webcast is ideal for advancement professionals who manage and support major gift officers. They will learn ways to focus resources and staff time on activities that support major gift pipeline growth and sustainability.
During this webcast, our expert instructor will share activities and goals that his team has used to engage prospects and donors to build a pipeline, such as:
- Collaborating with prospect research to identify new prospects who have not been engaged
- Developing smaller, more urgent goals to encourage momentum around both financial and engagement outcomes
- Outreach to previously difficult-to-reach donors
Kevin Noller, MBA
Associate Vice President, Major Gifts, Villanova University
Kevin is specialized in higher education fundraising and development. In his role, he oversees the major gift fundraising team and the directors of planned giving, family philanthropy, athletics, six schools/colleges, and five regional offices. In over 11 years in advancement at Villanova, the teams Kevin has managed have raised over $400 million in support of scholarship, research, newly created faculty/staff positions, capital projects, and student programs.
The Academic Impressions Online Learning Experience
Our virtual trainings go far beyond just replicating PowerPoint presentations online: these experiences are intentionally designed to give you the kind of robust and dynamic learning experience you’ve come to expect from Academic Impressions. These trainings provide you with an active learning environment and an online space where you can explore ideas, get inspired by what your peers are doing, and understand the range of possibilities around a certain topic. You will leave these sessions with practical solutions that you can take back to your team or task force.
What you will get:
- A dynamic, interactive, and high-touch virtual learning experience designed to engage and set you up for growth
- Seamless online face-time, networking, group work, and Q&A opportunities from the comfort of your own workspace
- Practical takeaways and hands-on knowledge
- Guidance from vetted subject matter experts
- Unlimited access to all recorded online sessions
What You Get
Get the live webcast and the recording for one price.
Get access to live webcast including Q&A.
Receive permanent and unlimited access to recording.
Download speaker slides and supplemental materials.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session - a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording - a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.