Successful Fundraising Calls: A Phonathon Scripting Workshop
This book offers you a full scripting workshop and tutorial for successful solicitation calls, walking you through critique and revision of 6 real phonathon scripts submitted by different colleges.
Order 10 or more copies and receive a $25 discount on every copy you purchase!
Books are shipped within 7 days of receipt of payment. Due to COVID-19, shipping times may vary. For immediate receipt of book, order PDF copy.
This book offers you a full scripting workshop and tutorial for successful solicitation calls. Author Jessica Neno Cloud critiques and revises 6 real phonathon scripts submitted by institutions across North America.
In this book, you will:
- Learn the pillars of writing effective scripts
- Review sample LYBUNT, SYBUNT, young alumni, and future donor scripts
- Explore Cloud’s in-depth critique of the samples
- View revisions of the sample scripts
The only resource of its kind, this book brings a low-cost scripting workshop directly to your office.
This book also offers:
- A quiz for use in assessing your current scripts
- Instructions for 15 caller games, icebreakers, and teambuilders
- Cloud’s advice on whether to use a “permission question,” whether to train callers to leave voicemail, and how to develop your annual call center calendar
Electronic/PDF Version: Upon payment, you will find your book available to download in the Downloads section of My Account. The link is active for 30 days.