Logging In to the Web Conference
After registration, each registrant will receive a confirmation of payment or an invoice, depending on method of payment. Each registrant will also receive an email with appropriate login information and more information regarding the event a few days prior to the start of the event. The day of the conference, you will receive another email with the same information. To participate, you will need a computer with a high speed internet connection. You will have the option to receive audio via your computer speakers or telephone.
Web Conference Archive
Within 7-10 business days of each web conference session, all registrants will receive an email with instructions on how to watch an online recording of the event. Access to this recording is included in the price of a single site connection. You will have access to this recording for 60 days.
Can't Attend the Live Session(s)?
If you can't attend the live session, but you'd still like to view the web conference, you still have options:
- Order a CD Recording of the event, which will be delivered to you along with a bound copy of the presentation materials. The CD will be shipped within 10 business days of the session date. For customers in the United States and Canada, shipping is included. Orders placed outside of the United States and Canada will be charged an additional $35.
- Choose the On Demand Download option, which will provide you with 180-day access to an online recording of the event. You will receive this archive link via email within a few days of the webcast.
- For detailed technical information on the requirements necessary to ensure a smooth session, please read about the system requirements.
- Ensure that the Flash Player is up-to-date on the computer you plan to use to view the webcast on. Failure to update your Flash Player could result in difficulties with the test meeting room or actual meeting room: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html
- It is important to test your ability to connect to an Academic Impressions web conference. Test your system now
- For additional logistical considerations (including web conference interactivity and audio considerations), please download our web conference instructions (pdf).
Make the most of the presentation: invite your whole team to participate from a single location at no additional cost.