"Creativity takes courage."
This paper by Patrick Sanaghan of The Sanaghan Group shares 7 tested and proven practices that college and university presidents have used to enhance their creativity:
- Develop a system for capturing new ideas immediately
- Neutralize the critic in your meetings
- Invite “wildcards” to your senior meetings
- Create or find your own physical “creative space”
- Make your thinking visible
- Use the “Metaphorical Problem Solving” technique
- Defer judging your ideas
For a limited time only: We have opened up our leadership content to registered users. Please login or create a free account to read the full paper.