"Creativity takes courage."
This paper by Patrick Sanaghan of The Sanaghan Group shares 7 tested and proven practices that college and university presidents have used to enhance their creativity:
- Develop a system for capturing new ideas immediately
- Neutralize the critic in your meetings
- Invite “wildcards” to your senior meetings
- Create or find your own physical “creative space”
- Make your thinking visible
- Use the “Metaphorical Problem Solving” technique
- Defer judging your ideas
We hope you’re enjoying this read. The full text of this article or report is complimentary for Academic Impressions members. Please login to your member account to read it!
If you're signed up to receive our Daily Pulse, but your institution does not have an active membership, you won't have access to this article.
FIND OUT ABOUT MEMBERSHIP:
An Academic Impressions membership provides multiple users on your campus with unlimited access to exclusive reports, research briefs, hundreds of free webcasts and online trainings, and discounts on conferences. Learn more about membership and get unlimited training and reading for you and your team today.