Table of Contents
Supervision is much more than informal meetings and annual performance reviews. This online training examines a supervisory model that can help you develop the capacity of your employees. You will learn:
- Keys to being an effective supervisor
- Questions to use in creating a meaningful supervisory relationship
- Methods for establishing trust
- An effective supervisory structure (when to meet and what to cover)
- How to discuss areas for learning and improvement
Join us online to learn how effective supervision can improve your team’s performance and results.
- Defining effective supervision
- The role of trust and power in the supervisor-supervisee relationship
- 7 key questions for creating two-way dialogue
- Creating structure/model for a supervision
- When to meet and what to cover
- Supervisor feedback (360° feedback)
- Plan for improvement and learning
Who should attend?
This online training is designed for presidents, vice presidents, provosts, deans, directors, and other higher-ed professionals who have direct reports at their institution.