Table of Contents
Join us for a webcast that will showcase a successful model for streamlining the institutional scholarship administration process through centralization. Mark Walter from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte will discuss:
- The challenges the institution previously faced with scholarship administration
- How they entered into conversations about changing the model
- How they conducted a subsequent audit of their current processes: application, review, and awarding
- The decision to create an entirely new central scholarship office and adopt scholarship administration software
You will learn about critical pieces of the centralization process, as well as pitfalls to avoid if you are considering a centralized scholarship administration process at your own college or university.
Who should attend?
If you are interested in or planning to centralize and/or streamline the scholarship administration process at your institution, this webcast is for you.
The presentation will consist of three main sections:
- The impact of UNC Charlotte’s decision to centralize the scholarship administration process
- Three essential steps toward centralization:
- Conducting an audit of your current scholarship awarding process
- Evaluating existing options for streamlining that process
- Defining and communicating roles and responsibilities within the new structure
- Practical advice for getting started on your campus