Table of Contents
Develop and implement your customer service vision at your institution. You will learn about service philosophies that have been used successfully in higher education as well as seven important tactics for turning your customer service vision into a reality.
Outline Your Vision in Real Time
Throughout this interactive training, you will participate in a series of activities designed to help you apply the concepts you are learning. You will come away with an outline of your own customer service vision and philosophy that you can build upon to enhance customer service within your unit.
Who should attend?
If you work in higher education and are interested in either developing or further defining your vision and philosophy for the group of customers you serve, this program is for you. The content for this webcast has been designed to be flexible enough to fit multiple functional areas within higher education.
- Begin at the Beginning: The “Who” and the “Why”
- What are your key drivers behind providing good service?
- Who are the various customers you serve?
- Working time: who and why
- Customer Service Philosophies
- Review of overarching service philosophies from the corporate sphere
- Translating these philosophies to higher education
- Working time: defining your philosophy
- Applying Your Vision
- 7 tactics for operationalizing your vision
- Working time
- Discussion and questions