Table of Contents
As the higher education landscape changes, there is greater stress placed on departmental teams to deal with an increasingly complex operating environment. As the stakes increase, so too, must the performance of these teams.
In this online training, leadership expert Patrick Sanaghan will share 10 differentiators of exceptional teams that enable them to perform at high levels.
- The changing nature of teams in higher education
- Unique challenges facing higher education teams
- What does the research say about exceptional teams?
- How the best teams differentiate by how they:
- Nurture trust and build relationships
- Spend their time
- Make decisions
- Manage conflict and communication
- Evaluate their success
What You Will Get
- A 90-minute recording you can use to train your team at any time
- A worksheet and exercise to improve team effectiveness in times of transition
Participate With Your Team
We encourage you to watch this recorded online training with your entire team to begin a dialogue about improving your productivity and performance. The information presented will be relevant to teams across higher education, including administrative units and academic departments.