Table of Contents
Which badges will give you the biggest bang for your buck?
When it comes to choosing the badges to pursue at your institution, not all badges are created equal. You’ll be able to maximize your potential in badging by carefully considering the merits of these 3 types:
- Academic badges – Badges that correspond to courses and can stack to equate to a certificate or degree
- Enhancement badges – Badges that correspond to co-curricular activities
- Non-traditional badges – Badges that align with professional development and partnerships with business and industry
Which badge types are right for you? Our advice may surprise you.
Join us online to learn the value of all three badge types and how they can contribute to your institution’s badging strategy. You’ll leave with ideas around how to refine the scope of your badging initiative.
Who should attend?
This webcast series will appeal to higher education professionals (faculty, faculty developers, and academic leadership) who are planning for and/or are in the process of implementing a badging initiative at their institutions.
Do you want to learn how to effectively move your badging initiative forward? Attend this webcast and receive $100 off your registration to our conference: Microcredentials and Digital Badges in Higher Education.
To help you understand the different types of badges and their value in the marketplace, we will guide you through the following agenda:
- A Review of Successful Badges in the Marketplace – Through various case studies, you’ll learn how different categories of badges are used in the marketplace.
- How to Define the Value of Badges – You’ll learn the value of each type of badge, including why people are investing in them.
- Aligning the Value of Badges with Your Institutional Strategy – You’ll get advice on choosing the badges that fit with your organization’s mission and strategy.