Table of Contents
This event will teach you how to create an efficient web-based one-stop shop for enrollment services using technology to increase speed and efficiency. You will learn how Thomas Edison State College was able to build an award-winning online one-stop center from scratch using phone, email, and an online database while simultaneously ensuring that students didn’t feel disconnected from the institution.
- Pre-Implementation Phase
- Overview of Thomas Edison State College
- Model prior to the one-stop center
- Making the case—why implement a one-stop?
- Implementation: Key Elements for Success
- Technological tools
- Personnel structure
- Staff development and training
- Team building
- Triage model
- Student feedback
- Measuring Success
- Key performance indicators
- Student satisfaction surveys
- Staff coaching and continuous improvement
Who should attend?
Institutional leaders and practitioners who are considering adopting an online one-stop model for enrollment services or are in the redesign phase of their one-stop implementation will benefit from this event. Institutional teams are encouraged to attend from:
- Financial services, bursar, student accounts, and financial aid
- Registrar’s office
- Student services
- Campus technology