Table of Contents
This event will teach you how to create an efficient web-based one-stop shop for enrollment services using technology to increase speed and efficiency. You will learn how Thomas Edison State College was able to build an award-winning online one-stop center from scratch using phone, email, and an online database while simultaneously ensuring that students didn’t feel disconnected from the institution.
Who should attend?
Institutional leaders and practitioners who are considering adopting an online one-stop model for enrollment services or are in the redesign phase of their one-stop implementation will benefit from this event. Institutional teams are encouraged to attend from:
- Financial services, bursar, student accounts, and financial aid
- Registrar’s office
- Student services
- Campus technology
- Pre-Implementation Phase
- Overview of Thomas Edison State College
- Model prior to the one-stop center
- Making the case—why implement a one-stop?
- Implementation: Key Elements for Success
- Technological tools
- Personnel structure
- Staff development and training
- Team building
- Triage model
- Student feedback
- Measuring Success
- Key performance indicators
- Student satisfaction surveys
- Staff coaching and continuous improvement