Table of Contents
Learn negotiation and communication strategies to help implement the initiatives of your Board and President.
As Chief of Staff, you are often faced with implementing changes and initiatives set by the President, Board, and Executive Cabinet. Your role can be challenging especially when it comes to conflicting or disconnected initiatives. As those around you express concerns and ask questions regarding changes, it is your job to address them while also advancing the mission of the University and the goals of the Board and President.
Join us for this hour-long virtual session to learn practical negotiation and communication strategies you can utilize to help implement the initiatives of your Board and President. You will leave this training feeling more confident to successfully collaborate with and support them.
In this one-hour session, our expert, Brittany Williams-Goldstein, will present critical strategies to help you:
- Align your priorities, goals, and desired outcomes with the President and Board
- Use a framework to ensure alignment among all parties
- Better understand your role in advancing goals and managing change
- Use negotiation and communication strategies to address concerns
Who should attend?
Chiefs of Staff or those who serve in similar roles and work with Executive Boards and Presidents will find this training helpful.
Browse our upcoming training calendar specifically designed for Chiefs of Staff, or become a member to get instant access to them.
- Managing Presidential Transitions as Chief of Staff (October 20, 2020)
- Free Webcast | Accelerate Your Professional Growth: A Forum for Chiefs of Staff (December 1, 2020)
- Your First Month as a New Chief of Staff: How to Get It Right from the Start (December 4, 2020)
Brittany Williams-Goldstein, Ed.D.
Chief of Staff & Board Liaison | Vice President for Policy, Research & Governance, Ramapo College of New Jersey