Table of Contents
Learn practical tools to gain confidence in resolving conflicts in the earliest stages.
In this workshop, you will learn strategies to help you manage and resolve various conflicts within your department and institution. You will be introduced to practical tools that address conflict in its earliest stages before it becomes a formal dispute. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to resolving conflicts. That’s why our expert instructor will present numerous scenarios and discuss the use of framing, facilitation, and other dispute-resolution tools to help you:
- Improve and sustain a healthy working environment
- Build rapport among colleagues
- Increase faculty and staff morale
Who should attend?
Mid- to upper-level women higher education leaders who wish to:
- Overcome personal barriers that might be holding you back as a leader.
- Build upon your leadership skillset for success.
- Learn from expert faculty and the shared experiences of your peers.
12:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Part 1: Building Your Conflict Strategy Map
We’ll begin by learning how to build a Conflict Strategy Map. Our speaker will walk you through how to identify and better understand the details around:
- What the conflict is about?
- Who is engaged in the conflict?
- The context, others’ perspectives, and special circumstances
You will then identify a conflict in your work life and apply the conflict strategy map.
Part 2: Building Your Action Plan
After mapping out your conflict, we’ll discuss conflict management strategies, and then you will create an action plan to address your conflict. This plan will help you strategize the details around action, timing, and communication.
Upgrade Your Experience with a Virtual Conference
To elevate your learning experience, join us at our popular Women’s Leadership Success in Higher Education virtual conference. Come together with women from across higher education to gain confidence as a leader, prioritize your goals, chart your career path, and expand your network.
Purchase this Conflict Management Workshop and the virtual conference together to save $95.