COVID-19 has forced institutions to pivot and adapt in unprecedented ways. If you’re like most, you are laser-focused on your own campus responses and are craving a space to connect with others, ask questions, and share ideas with the broader higher ed community.
This series has been specifically designed to provide you with that space. Through topical, discussion-centered webcasts, you will hear from experts and your peers across the country about how they are responding to the crisis.
Webcasts are being added to the series on a rolling basis, but include topics like:
- Leading advancement teams and continuing fundraising efforts in an uncertain market
- Inclusive pedagogy in the online environment
- Providing student mental health services in this new campus reality
- Presidential leadership during a crisis
More Topics Are Being Added Regularly. Check Back Often to Learn More.
Get the entire series and more free with membership.
Members also receive access to trainings designed to help:
- Navigate unprecedented challenges presented by the current pandemic/COVID-19 crisis
- Equip faculty with tools and skills they need for online instruction
- Support advancement shops with fundraising efforts and more
- Migrate student support services to online platforms
- Empower women on your team with continuous and personalized professional development
- Provide leadership, personal development and skills-based training to all faculty and staff