Navigate the Challenges Around Our Current Reality
The pandemic has caused institutions to pivot and adapt in unprecedented ways. If you’re like most, you have an ongoing need for spaces to connect with others, ask questions, and share ideas with the broader higher ed community.
These trainings have been specifically designed to provide you with that space. Through topical, discussion-centered sessions, you will hear from experts and your peers across the country about how they are navigating the new reality we find ourselves in.
Here’s what participants had to say about recent trainings:
- “Relevant, timely, practical content.”
- “Enjoyed the content very much, and the interactive format which brought out a lot of great information from professionals in the field who really care!”
- “Very informative! Practical advice. Solid examples to use at my institution.”
Sessions are being added regularly—please check back frequently to see the latest.
GET ALL OF THESE TRAININGS AND MORE FREE WITH MEMBERSHIP
The Critical Response Series includes topics like:
- Leading advancement teams and continuing fundraising efforts in an uncertain market
- Inclusive pedagogy in the online environment
- Providing student mental health services in this new campus reality
- Presidential leadership during a crisis
Watch the Recordings to Learn More.
GET THE ENTIRE SERIES AND MORE FREE WITH MEMBERSHIP
Members also receive access to trainings designed to help you navigate the unprecedented challenges presented by the current pandemic:
96% of past attendees would recommend an Academic Impressions conference to a colleague. You’ve probably attended ours in the past – or wanted to. Now’s your chance. Our unique virtual conferences are free with your membership.
See What Our Attendees are Saying
"At first, I was skeptical that a virtual conference was capable of being both engaging and informational - but Academic Impressions has mastered it! The 3-day online event was structured in a creative way that all participants had multiple opportunities to interact with each other and the presenters. No one's questions went unheard or unanswered. Thank you for this great experience, it has changed my view of virtual conferences and I look forward to attending more in the future."
- Desiree Ford, Digital Communications Manager, Binghamton University
“The virtual conference has been amazing. The presenters have all been great and the information they’ve provided is going to help us better use our social media. Even though this conference had to be virtualized due to COVID-19, the online format has been set up in a way that we can all collaborate and share ideas. I’m very eager to take what I’ve learned back to campus and start implementing new ideas.”
- Chris Forde, Coordinator of Marketing & Public Information, Lincoln Trail College
An annual subscription to our online library serves learners of all types with:
- $250 off all in-person conferences
- Unlimited access to hundreds of online trainings, resources, articles, and more across a wide range of higher education-specific topics
- In-depth webcasts featuring best practices and supplemental resources
- Engaging and instructional videos
- Research-based reports exploring critical issues facing the industry
- Articles and whitepapers with tips, how-to's, and case studies
- Tools, templates, and other resources that can help you do your job better immediately
- 2-3 day virtual conferences providing in-depth instruction and valuable networking opportunities
Learn from THE organization with the most experience in online professional development:
- Nearly 20 years of best-in-class online training
- Designed and developed more than 1500 online trainings
- Access our network of over 500 vetted subject matter experts
- We have served more than 3000 institutions including every AAU, R1 and R2 institution
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FOR YOUR DEPARTMENT
2 YEAR MEMBERSHIP
(with 2-year agreement)
1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP
(with 1-year agreement)
25-USER MEMBERSHIP + 1 CONFERENCE SEAT
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FOR YOUR INSTITUTION
(under 1,000 FTE employees)*
(1,000 – 2,000 FTE employees)*
(2,001 or more FTE employees)*
Concerned with spending limits? Monthly and quarterly billing options available. Contact us for more information.
Existing Members: Need more users because everyone is now off-campus? Call our Membership Advisor on 720.988.1257 for a special promotion to add users.
* Pricing per individually accredited institution. Price guarantee for 3-year agreement.
Questions about membership?
Membership Advisor, Academic Impressions