Navigate the Challenges Around Our Current Reality
The pandemic has caused institutions to pivot and adapt in unprecedented ways. If you’re like most, you have an ongoing need for spaces to connect with others, ask questions, and share ideas with the broader higher ed community.
These trainings have been specifically designed to provide you with that space. Through topical, discussion-centered sessions, you will hear from experts and your peers across the country about how they are navigating the new reality we find ourselves in.
Here’s what participants had to say about recent trainings:
- “Relevant, timely, practical content.”
- “Enjoyed the content very much, and the interactive format which brought out a lot of great information from professionals in the field who really care!”
- “Very informative! Practical advice. Solid examples to use at my institution.”
Sessions are being added regularly—please check back frequently to see the latest.
GET ALL OF THESE TRAININGS AND MORE FREE WITH MEMBERSHIP
The Critical Response Series includes topics like:
- Leading advancement teams and continuing fundraising efforts in an uncertain market
- Inclusive pedagogy in the online environment
- Providing student mental health services in this new campus reality
- Presidential leadership during a crisis
Watch the Recordings to Learn More.
Become A Member
Membership Includes All Content and Much More
How Membership Works
Buy membership based on desired number of users
Engage with upcoming and on-demand online trainings
Learn more about membership benefits, included content, and pricing.
Questions about membership?
Membership Advisor, Academic Impressions